CATARACT COUNSELLOR – SURREY AND ABBOTSFORD, BC (2 positions)
Would you like to part of a team in an exciting and rapidly growing medical clinic? Do you like to be in a busy environment?
Fraser Valley Cataract and Laser is a rapidly growing medical ophthalmology clinic specializing in eye disease and surgeries with advanced technology. We have a nationally-recognized team of ophthalmologists with vast clinical experience in a wide variety of ocular services including MSP covered exams and surgeries (including cataracts), as well as private lens surgeries and LASIK.
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated, and detail-oriented individual to join our dynamic and growing ophthalmic clinic and surgical centre as a Cataract Counsellor.
The ideal candidate will:
– Take pride in good customer service and good reviews; not embarrassed to embrace honest feedback
– Work well in a team-oriented clinical environment
– Assist with direct patient care by performing diagnostic testing; establish rapport with patients and promote the services of FVCL (we will train you)
– Must be independent, flexible schedules, efficient – it will be busy here
– Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
Duties include but not limited to: counselling patients, callbacks, surgical slating, consignment management, preparing surgical charts, and ordering inventory.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We will contact you for a working interview. If you do not have direct experience, you should have a strong work ethic and be able to learn on the go quickly.