FACIAL & SKIN REJUVENATION
In addition to our cosmetic eyelid and other oculoplastic surgeries, FVCL offers non-surgical aesthetic treatments and products within our practice.
- Botulinum Toxin (Botox®) injection
- Dermal Fillers
- Skin Laser Treatments
- Skin products
Aesthetic treatments and ophthalmology:
- The eyes are one of the most prominent features of our face and the most looked-at body parts.
- The periocular area (the area around the eye) is very delicate and particularly vulnerable to ageing effects. such as displays of early ageing include drooping eyelid skin fold, lower eye lid bags, under-eye dark circles and “hollows”/volume loss.
- Periocular aesthetics is a natural extension of what ophthalmologists are treating the eye.
- Ophthalmologists are trained to treat this delicate area around the eye and the face. They are very experienced in laser treatments and micro surgery treatments
SKIN LASER TREATMENTS:
Laser skin therapy uses light energy to repair damaged layers of skin and regenerate it by promoting new skin cells. These treatments also stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and scarring, improved circulation and reduced inflammation. Lasers have revolutionized cosmetic dermatology, providing safe and reliable treatments of various skin conditions such as:
- Acne and acne scars
- Skin tightening
(darker skin patches)
- Facial redness
- Spider vein
- Stretch marks
- Sun-damaged skin
- Unwanted hair
- Patchy skin texture
BOTULINUM TOXIN (BOTOX) INJECTION:
A naturally occurring substance derivate from the Clostridium botulinum bacterium. Botox’s temporary muscle paralyzing effect is used in a controlled manner to improve frown lines between the brows, crow’s feet at the corner of the eyes, horizontal lines in the forehead and eyebrow’s height and shape.
Dermal fillers are injectable soft, gel-like medical products. They are injected under the skin to add volume to tissues and smooth skin surfaces. They can be used to replace lost or misplaced fat pads to counter the ageing face, improve lip shape or size, creases around the mouth, frown lines, dark circles/ “bags” below the eyes.