Fraser Valley Cataract and Laser (
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Surgeons - Our surgeons are highly skilled and keep up-to-date with the most current techniques and have performed thousands of procedures, all of which will ensure that you receive the best possible outcomes.
- Top Quality Instruments - We are committed to using the latest techniques and instruments available to ensure the best and safest results. Ask us if you would like to schedule a tour.
- Short Wait Times - We consistently offer minimal wait times so that you can experience better vision and get back to safe independent living sooner!
- Personalized Experience - We only see a certain number of patients per surgical day to ensure that each patient receives custom care and attention.
- We speak many languages! Our staff can communicate in the following languages: Cantonese, Hindi, Mandarin, Punjabi, and Urdu. Even though we are able to assist in translating, we still recommend that you bring along a family member/friend to your appointments as we do not want you to miss any important information.
- Convenient Appointment Dates - We offer clinic appointments most days of the week and offer surgeries on Saturdays for those that have difficulty getting time off work or finding a driver available during the work week.
- Versatility in Payment Plans - If you need help paying for your surgery, ask your ophthalmic technician how we can tailor your payment plan to fit your needs.
- New, Modern Facility - We are proud of our new facility that provides patients with a much more comfortable setting and the latest technologies to achieve the best outcomes.
If you have any questions about your procedure or have a family member that would like to speak to us directly, we are here to answer your questions. Please do not hesitate to call us at 604-372-3937 or send an email.